We want to say this loud and clear: nothing less than what you’re desiring for your travel with us in Italy is waiting for you.
Against the spread of the new coronavirus VGP is doing its best to make sure you and your loved ones are safe when booking a tour or a transfer service with us, yet providing you with the same level of enjoyment that you were expecting before this outbreak and that we’re sure you’re still wishing to live.
We promise you that your experience with us through the extraordinary beauty of Italy will not be affected at all by the technicalities we will however take care of to eliminate any residual risk.
For your information and comfort in choosing us with confidence, this is what we do:
we apply procedures and enforce them to become daily routine for our personnel so to keep our cars clean and you protected. The safety of our passengers, chauffeurs and the public is commanding to us. Therefore we introduced a protocol for the health and security of everyone.
Our team is always available to offer you the safest and most efficient private transport we can produce. Closely watching and following guidance from the World Health Organization and the Istituto Superiore di Sanità regarding the spread of the virus in terms of mobility and public health, as well as all potential limitations that may affect your travel experience, we have improved the techniques used to clean our vehicles after each service and have been paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, door handles, belts and hard surfaces with recommended cleaning products.
This is the cleaning list that will be routinely executed to our cars:
- Key / key fob
- Steering wheel
- Seat belts
- Door interiors
- Door pockets
- Interior and exterior door handles
- Seat pockets and surfaces
- Areas between seats
- Areas between seats and doors
- Cupholders / compartments
- All car windows
- Accessory panel / touchscreens
- Rearview mirror / side mirrors/ visors mirrors
- Dashboard / vents
- Gear stick / gear shift
- Trunk handle
Furthermore, we are applying additional measures for a routine cleaning and disinfection of our locations and all frequently touched surfaces in there, such as door handles, work areas and toilets.
We require that our drivers apply new preventive measures for the health and safety of themselves and our passengers. These measures include:
- Washing hands well with disinfectant or hand sanitizer before and after each service
- Wearing of personal protective equipment such as face masks
- Have disposable face masks/hands sanitizer on board the vehicle for passenger use
- Disinfection of vehicle interior and exterior (as listed above) prior to each service
- Daily interior and exterior cleaning of the vehicle
- To stay home if being or feeling ill and however to frequently wash their hands when in or out of duty.
Agents and passengers
Following our highest possible standards, our customers have the following guarantees:
- Cleanliness of the vehicle
- Higher flexibility when managing your bookings
- Possibility to book and possibly keep the same vehicle and chauffeur for the entire duration of the service (especially if for multiple days)